Wednesday 15 April 2015

Obligatory First Post

Hello there blogging world!

You may recognise me if I use the name Wotaku Mummy, which I blogged under back from 2010 till 2012. After that I became Wotutu!

After 2012 I become more involved in my local anime/gaming/convention community and began to regularly volunteer at QUB Q-con.





A lot has changed.. and I must saying keeping on top of multiple social media is a full time job,
I'm also still full-time mummy to what has turned out to be an incredibly delightful child.

(Due to consent, I will still not post her name or pictures of her. She will not really be old enough to consent till she's at least 11. I may post pictures with her wee face censored... we'll see how I feel about that).


I'm still working hard at the ol' art and hopefully going to be able to make some pretty cool stuff for Q-con, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment